Monday, December 3, 2012

HERE'S WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO...

It's that crazy time again! Department of Basic Education submissions coming up and I'm working into the wee hours to make deadlines. Simply loving the natural science illustration work I have on my desk at the moment.
Work desk


Natural science text book illies
Here is a mandala that I've had fun doing in between the illustration work. I work with an idea or person in mind, start at the center and work outwards. The mandala sort of just happens. It's a like a meditation.

 The other excitement in my life is the extension to my very tiny cottage. Building is in full swing. Asana is on top of the scaffolding most of the day and can't wait for the team to arrive every morning. I am so looking forward to having a brand new exhibition space for the next art route in April.




No comments:

Post a Comment