Monday, August 27, 2012

CHICKEN COOP WEEKEND


One of the first things I did when I moved to BBos was to invest in some chickens. I had no idea how attached one becomes to your chooks.
They have been roaming around the village, crossing the street to visit the cafĂ© across the road and generally treat the village as their own personal back yard.  Recently they started making unsolicited forays into a neighbour’s property. This would not have been a problem, had he been a friendly kind of neighbour as most people here have wandering chickens ….but he is not the type of person who you want knocking on your door to complain. Think ‘Deliverance’. Duelling banjo’s play as he strolls across the road! So; this has been the epic chicken coop building weekend and I’m happy to report that I my chickens are happily ensconced in their new home. 


First you need a plan
Add man power and fuel with coffee
The finishing touches
Add chickens
...... and VOILA!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment